Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Monday, April 27, 2009

You are a Masterpiece

Take a look at today's Proverbs 31 Devotional. Since I already posted a blog post from Micca Campbell in today's girlfriend devotional, I thought I would post this here.

I know I get down on myself...I was doing just that only half an hour ago. I get discouraged when I see dust bunnies growing on the stairs, bits of kleenex that the dog leaves everywhere, dishes that aren't washed, piles of laundry that aren't folded...a desk that is full paper.

But this reading provided me with inspiration for a product for my new business...more on that when I get the website launched!

But, whatever you do, today, remember that you are God's masterpiece and you are a piece of the master!

No comments: