Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Visit Micca's Site

Today's Girlfriend Devotional is Micca's blog post from yesterday, but she always has something that drives to the heart of how I want my relationship to be with God. She is always encouraging and insightful.

If you haven't already, purchase a copy of her book "An Untroubled Heart". I just received my copies yesterday. Yes, I said "copies". I bought one for myself and had originally purchased another for the church library, but a friend of mine is going through a tough time so I thought I might give it to her instead.

Anyway, check out the blog and the book! You won't be disappointed.

No comments: