Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Do One Thing

What a great post!

I love Marybeth. She's so down-to-earth. She's also a burgeoning novel writer. I have been following her progress on the book since she mentioned that she was writing one.

Through this post I can feel her fear and trepidation, and know that myself - although I'm a little bit bolder. I have met and talked with Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper on a couple of occasions beyond what many people probably get. I have met Rick Mofina, a local suspense writer, at a book signing, and Mairuth Sarsfield (author of No Crystal Stair) at a garage sale.

I have "met" so many people over the Internet through networking that I would love to meet. Perhaps one day I will. But, I love her account of this and will be passing it on to my other writing groups today.

http://marybethwhalen.blogspot.com/2009/09/do-one-thing.html

No comments: