Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Friday, April 10, 2009

Great Marriage Building Article

http://www.christianitytoday.com/mp/2008/fall/savinggrace.html?start=1

I read this, this morning, after a little voice urged me to read it instead of deleting it. I have been struggling this week with being the quiet, gracious wife. I had to remind myself of that several times, yesterday. After reading this, I know I have to keep going with it.

1 comment:

KRP said...

"Too many people spend their entire marriages trying to conform their spouses into their image rather than allowing God to conform their spouses into his image."
I really liked that sentence by Michael Sytsma. I've copied it and posted it on the fridge. It is hard to remember that my own way is not always the right way. God works on both of us to fulfill our potential.