Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Appreciating my Husband

Today's Girlfriend Devotional by Micca Campbell really brought home how lucky I am to have Kevin (my husband). He may drive me nuts, but he works hard and is a good father. I know I couldn't keep up with maintaining all the yard, handy-man and car repairs that he takes care of.

Six months ago Kevin was my rock as we made the decisions around which delivery method we wanted for our son. (My MIL was great, too...she took Chris and even dropped him off at day camp that week!)

I can't imagine going through what Micca went through. It's one of my worst fears. I've been terrified of fire since I was very little.

Anyway...Gotta get going!

Thank you, Lord, for showing me what I have to be grateful for.

No comments: