Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hey...Anyone still out there

Lots shaping up for February which will make up nicely for a rather lean December and January, which was both a good and bad thing. Good in that it allowed me time to relax and keep stress free, and bad in that if there was any stress is was over how I was going to pay for things.

But the Lord has proved faithful in ways I couldn't have imagined and in ways that are truly miraculous because from a human perspective things seemed impossible.

I can't stay long...my toddler is just up from his nap...but just wanted to chime in. I will post an update on the past year in the next little bit. In the meantime, please feel free to chime in with your updates.

No comments: