Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Friday, January 29, 2010

The Price of Dreams

Marybeth Whalen from Proverbs31 Ministries posted this blog this morning about her struggles with balancing a writing schedule, momhood and her husband being out of work.

Marybeth has always been very open and honest on her blog, and this is no exception. I find her post very apropos because I, too, am a writer. I am following my dream of working from home as a writer and editor and, yes, it does come with a price - multiplying dust bunnies, paperwork that never seems to get filed, mounds of dishes that never seem to go away.

No, it's not what I envisioned when I decided to work from home and I'm working on my scheduling so I can actually get some of these things done, too.

Anyway...pop on over to Marybeth's blog by clicking on the title above and see what she has learned through her experience.

No comments: