Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Monday, February 23, 2009

"The Hiding Place"

I love today's Scripture reading: Psalm 32:7 - For you are my hiding place....

A little over a year ago, five friends decided to start a chat group. We wanted that group to a group of prayer, encouragement and friendship. We wanted a place where we could vent and not be judged. A place where we could come with our prayers and praises and be met with acceptance and compassion.

We chose the name "the hiding place".

I'm very pleased to say that these ladies are my best friends. Even though we have never physically met. They were the inspiration behind my starting the girlfriendnetwork blog and network.

Glad to have you all here.

No comments: