Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Reflecting on Hugs

I like today's "hug" for moms. I have come to trust that "still small voice" a lot. I have also come to realize what happens when I don't listen to that "still small voice".

I have learned to tap into that "still small voice" whenever I come to a crossroads. I wake up and wonder what I should aim to get done, today. I complete one project, what do I move on to? One project is having technical difficulties, what should I do?

Or, I'm scheduled for blogging on another group, what topics should I blog about? I want to put up a message on this blog, when should I do that and what should I say? Which devotional do I put up, today?

These are all things I'm grateful to have the counsel of the Lord on. I know my life feels a lot more in control and I tend to get a lot more accomplished when I focus on what it is that the Lord wants me to do with the time he's given me.

No comments: