Inspirational Thought

"The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 7:13 NIV

Friday, January 30, 2009

Be Still

I love today's girlfriend devotional.

It really hit me with my schedule and quotes a favorite verse of mine. "Be still".

Someone once called me the energizer bunny because I keep going and going and going....

The key is to "be still" and recharge before the batteries run out. Don't keep myself going until I run out and then recharge. You know what happens with batteries as they wear out...they get slower, things don't perform as well or as quickly and eventually, if they're not recharged, you lose service altogether and things don't work.

That's what will happen to us if we don't take those moments to "be still" and recharge.

Be still!

No comments: